Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two cards and a picture

Hi Guys and Girls

Sorry I haven't been here for a while, but I have been making stuff.

And I would love to show you what I have been making.

First up I have two cards that I made a while ago.


This card is a Happy Birthday card for a Baby Boy. I think it looks kind of cute.


This is a Happy Birthday card for an older boy. The skiing picture is from my special craft box.

I decided that I would also like to post photos of pictures I have drawn here on my blog as well as cards.

This is a picture that I drew last night before going to bed.



I'm really happy with the way this picture turned out. It is a picture of a boy who just went to the beach and found a shell and he is holding it up to show it to his little brother. He is going to take a photo of it.

I was given the t-shirt, shell and camera embellishments from my teacher Miss Louise. She gives me them when I do nice work in class.

I like the bush I drew next to the boy.

Thank you for visiting my blog once again.

Until next time, bye.

Cody

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cody, wow what stunning works of art especially love your drawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Cody, clicked the button before I got it written. your cards are all works of art, I especially love what you have drawn, I think your Gran and mum will need to watch out as you are so good.
    x chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cody . Nanna just loves your drawing . I REALLY love the card with the giraffe stamp that I sent up to you . You did a clever layout with the card with the skier too .
    Thank you for sharing your pictures with us .
    Hugs Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cody!
    I LOVE your cards and the picture you drew!
    I love the card with the giraffe on it and the card with the skier on it too!
    Thanks for being the first to comment on my blog post!
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments I really like to read them.